Wednesday, March 6, 2019

10 Weeks Weight Loss Results

I haven't updated you on my weight loss journey since 6 weeks. The last update was published a month into my journey. Now we are at week 10. I thought I should give an update since it's been a while.

For the first month of my weight loss journey, I was doing 18/6 intermittent fasting. I had lost around 4-5 lbs in one month of just intermittent fasting. I felt like the fasting schedule was not really working out for me personally. I love intermittent fasting. I just don't feel like 18/6 intermittent fasting is "enough" for me.

This month (March) I began with 19/5 intermittent fasting. It may not seem like much of a difference, but it is. That one extra hour of being pushed to fast makes a difference. It creates more discipline. There is one less hour of eating which creates more of a deficit and helps more with weight loss. There are slightly more benefits.

I am trying out 19/5 intermittent fasting for this month. I don't want to weigh myself until April 1st because I want to give it time. I expect my weight to fluctuate. It always does. So waiting until April 1st gives me more of an idea of how this is going to work for me.

Until then, I will keep on intermittent fasting with a 19/5 schedule. If you want to know more about intermitttent fasting, I am going to provide a few links below that you can check out:

What is 19/5 intermittent fasting?
Intermittent Fasting 1 Year Results
Intermittent Fasting For Women

No comments:

Post a Comment